Luminescence lifetime imaging camera
The pco.flim camera system is the first luminescence decay time microscopy camera using a two tap CMOS image sensor. Synchronized modulation of pixels and stimulated light enables the analysis of decay times in the range of 100 ps to 100 µs. A broad variety of trigger options allows the camera’s integration in versatile fields of applications.
Additional technical information is provided in our data sheet.
Watch our pco.flim animation video.
Detailed information about fluorescence lifetime imaging using the pco.flim camera can be found in our new white paper explanation.
- 100ps – 100µs lifetimes measurable
- 5kHz – 40MHz modulation frequencies
- 500kHz – 40MHz external modulation signals
- modulation signal shape sinusoidal / rectangular
- 1008 x 1008 pixel resolution
- frequency domain FLIM
- USB 3.0 interface
- 39% quantum efficiency
- 1000:1 dynamic range
- 45 e- rms readout noise
- 90 fps frame rate (2 tap readout)
- 10 ns to 10 s selectable exposure times
- vibration-free water cooling
- special software for measurement and analysis
|resolution (hor x ver)||pixel||1008 x 1008|
|pixel size (hor x ver)||µm||5.6 x 5.6|
|modulation frequency (out)||5 kHz – 40 MHz|
|modulation frequency (in)||500 kHz – 40 MHz|
|peak quantum efficiency||%||39|
|dynamic range A/D||bit||14|
Areas of application
- Fluorescence Lifetime Imaging (FLIM)
- Phosphorescence Lifetime Imaging (PLIM)
- FRET measurements with FLIM
- Pressure Sensitive Paint (PSP)
- Temperature Sensitive Paint (TSP)
- Optical chemical sensing