pco.dimax HS1, pco.dimax HS2, pco.dimax HS4
highest frame rates for extremely fast events
The pco.dimax HS series combines, with its advanced CMOS- and electronics technology, extreme high frame-rates, best light sensitivity and a real 12 bit dynamic range.
With more than 7000 fps at a resolution of 1 megapixel rapid events can be precisely imaged in super slow motion. Due to a variety of trigger- and synchronization possibilities the HS-cameras are suitable for challenging setups like engine research, flow analysis, material testing and further application areas.
For further information see product data sheet.
All products at a glance – the high-speed product overview.
- 7039 fps @ 1 MPix resolution (1000 x 1000 pixel, for pco.dimax HS1, HS2 and HS4)
- 5469 fps @ 1,5 MPix full resolution (1400 x 1050 pixel, for pco.dimax HS2 and HS4)
- 2277 fps @ 4 MPix resolution (2000 x 2000 pixel, for pco.dimax HS4)
- excellent light sensitivity
- 12 bit dynamic range
- NO additional black reference calibration required
- 9, 18, 36 GB inbuilt image memory
- exposure time range 1.5 µs – 40 ms
- multiple trigger options
- master-slave camera synchronisation (up to 5 cameras)
- IRIG B timecode function
- Interfaces: USB 3.0, GigE/USB 2.0, CameraLink
|resolution (hor x ver)||pixel||1000 x 1000
1400 x 1050
2000 x 2000
|pixel size (hor x ver)||µm||11.0 x 11.0|
|peak quantum efficiency||%||@ 600 nm typ.||50|
|dynamic range A/D||bit||12|
|readout noise||e- rms||< 20|
|frame rate||fps||@ full frame||> 7000|
|exposure time range||s||1.5 µs – 40 ms|
|region of interest (ROI)||steps of||2 x 2|
|optical input||Nikon F-mount|
|data interface||GigE, USB 2.0,