New interface for highest data throughput
The pco.edge CLHS combines advanced sCMOS technology with an ultra-fast Camera Link HS interface.
CLHS, with its data transmission rates of up to 1.1 GByte/s, is the perfect complement to the high data rates of the pco.edge family.
Fiber optic cables overcome the significant distance limitations of other cable types – with a high degree of flexibility and cost-effectiveness.
All products at a glance: the new sCMOS product overview.
Specifications of the Camera Link HS standard:
- more bandwidth – up to 1187 MB/s
- more robust connection – no communication error with Forward Error Correction (FEC) and Fiber Optic Link (FOL)
- more distance – 300 m with multi mode fiber and SFP+ connectors or 10 km with single mode fiber and standard LC connectors
- more flexibility – real-time trigger over cable with jitter < 12.8 ns and Plug and Play with GenICam and GenCP
- more open – full CLHS specification is downloadable for free
- more cost effective – use of standard network hardware components allows multi sourcing